Welcome to Bahiti Lotery, a quick and easy lottery. Here's how you play:

Current Pot Size is : 5,000.00 BHI

  1. Enter your address for winnings to be sent to below.
  2. Send 1 BHI to the address given to you on the next page.
  3. For every 1 BHI you send, you will be entered once into the drawing.
  4. At every day at 12:00 PM server time, one winner will be randomly selected.
  5. Our server time is : 12:57:53 pm
  6. If you are selected, 99% of the pot will be sent to you. The other 1% goes to supporting Bahiti Lotery.

If you would still like to play, please enter your address below: